Welcome to our Community!
Our community lifestyle embraces tranquility and peace. We know that your home is more than brick, wood, or glass…it’s a reflection of you!
Come home to your:
- 110 acre recreational park with five lakes,
- Walking/jogging nature trails & gathering greens,
- The Swan Lake Center/Pavilion
- Junior olympic swimming pool,
- Bait shack & fishing dock,
- Children's play areas,
- Four lighted tennis courts,
- Volleyball court,
- Community Clubhouse
This community is a beautiful place for those who love nature, fun and relaxation! Check out our amenities and learn everything we have to offer our residents. Our community is here to serve its’ members and their families.
Located just ten minutes from I-85 and I-285, The Lakes at Cedar Grove is convenient to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, downtown Atlanta, and a wide array of amenities.
Let us know how we can make our community even better. Please send us your feedback. Login today. If you do not have your access, click here to request yours now. Click here to view our FaceBook Page.
A NEW CITY OF SOUTH FULTON
For additional times and locations click here!
Articles of interest!
- Ford Mustang Boss 302: Reviving a Legend Ford says the all-new 2012 Boss 302 isn’t a nostalgia exercise, but...
- Dining table scuffed and scratched? Repairing a worn or damaged wood dining table is an easy weekend project...
- Install Outdoor Lighting Make a dramatic change to your landscape -- without a tremendous change to...
- Why You Should Know What’s in Your Beauty Products Some ingredients are safer than others. Here's how to find out what's...
- Prius Gets a Bigger Baby Brother Once a single model, the Prius has now become part of a family of...
The Lakes at Cedar Grove eMail Bulletin
LCG Website Design Ad-hoc Committee Meeting Thursday, September...
- 31 West Atlanta-Fulton Schools On New Opportunity School District Listing 31 West Atlanta-Fulton Schools On New Opportunity School District...
- Superior Court of Fulton County Rejects Click the link to find out more details...
- 2016 Fulton County Bulky Trash Day Click the link to find out more details...
A NEW CITY OF SOUTH FULTON A NEW CITY OF
FORUM/PANEL DISCUSSION COME GET THE REAL...
- THE CITY OF SOUTH FULTON MESSENGER Click the link to find out more details...
- Commissioner Emma I. Darnell Partial Board Report Contact the Commissioner (404) 612-8222 firstname.lastname@example.org...
2016-2017 Students and Parents - Fulton County Schools Calendars Students and Parents - Fulton County Schools Calendars
- New school, principal add Wolf (Creek) pack to south Fulton New school, principal add Wolf (Creek) pack to south Fulton Noreen...
- South Fulton schools welcome new principals South Fulton schools welcome new principals Noreen Cochran There may...
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/bsCeGliAbP1 day ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/WUgLL8B4kF Thanks to @FultonInfo2 days ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/tBRbi7kxGV Thanks to @FultonInfo4 days ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/dp2hYVX97X5 days ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/g29YVJil6e Thanks to @ExploreGeorgia6 days ago
Sign in to submit your community pictures
We would like to enhance our community's website with your photos of our community. Please submit photos you would like to have consideration for publishing on our website.
Please include details:
- Date (if known),
- Caption, etc.