Welcome to our Community!
Our community lifestyle embraces tranquility and peace. We know that your home is more than brick, wood, or glass…it’s a reflection of you!
Come home to your:
- 110 acre recreational park with five lakes,
- Walking/jogging nature trails & gathering greens,
- The Swan Lake Center/Pavilion
- Junior olympic swimming pool,
- Bait shack & fishing dock,
- Children's play areas,
- Four lighted tennis courts,
- Volleyball court,
- Community Clubhouse
This community is a beautiful place for those who love nature, fun and relaxation! Check out our amenities and learn everything we have to offer our residents. Our community is here to serve its’ members and their families.
Located just ten minutes from I-85 and I-285, The Lakes at Cedar Grove is convenient to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, downtown Atlanta, and a wide array of amenities.
Let us know how we can make our community even better. Please send us your feedback. Login today. If you do not have your access, click here to request yours now. Click here to view our FaceBook Page.
For additional times and locations click here!
Articles of interest!
- How to Become a Better Shopper Whether it's your weekly groceries or special birthday gifts, shopping can...
- The best tactic for keeping mold and mildew at bay? Prevention. The best tactic for keeping mold and mildew at bay? Prevention.
- Frankfurt Show Claims ‘Complete Success’ With over 900,000 visitors, the world’s top international automobile...
- Debunking Detox Diets Want to rid your body of toxins and lose unwanted pounds? Detox diets are...
- Smart Heads to Fun Fun Fun Fest If you want to be cool, you should do cool things. That’s why smart...
- Middle schoolers ink deals for $10K scholarships Middle schoolers ink deals for $10K scholarshipsEleven Fulton County...
- Fulton County Cooperative Extension Releases October Class Schedule Fulton County Cooperative Extension Releases October Class Schedule...
- Debate swirls around school amendmentAds from both sides make statements... Debate swirls around school amendmentAds from both sides make statements...
Fulton Appoints Alicia Ivey to MARTA Board Fulton Appoints Alicia Ivey to MARTA Board
Fulton County fire chief seeks international role
Fulton County fire chief seeks international roleNeighbor StaffFulton...
- Georgia students increased their scores on every section of the... MEDIA CONTACT: Matt Cardoza, GaDOE Communications Office, (404) 651- 7358,...
New Online Preschool Academy! New Online Preschool Academy!
Check out Miss Humblebee's...
- Helene S. Mills Senior Multipurpose Facility Phone Number Change Helene S. Mills Senior Multipurpose Facility Phone Number Change...
- Fulton County Profiled in Fall Issue of Georgia County Magazine Fulton County Profiled in Fall Issue of Georgia County Magazine...
- Fulton County to Open 24 Early Voting Locations Plus 12 Early Voting... Fulton County to Open 24 Early Voting Locations Plus 12 Early Voting...
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/LC1PXqrjXS Thanks to @FultonInfo #breaking #tsplost3 hours ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/tBksFzQEez #pumpkin #roadtrip15 hours ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/Nt2hcgyNRl #htgawm #reptileawarenessday1 day ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/10P6VXRJwT #georgiamusic1 day ago
- The latest Area Happenings! https://t.co/098oeq1ovK #tsplost #postthepeach2 days ago
Sign in to submit your community pictures
We would like to enhance our community's website with your photos of our community. Please submit photos you would like to have consideration for publishing on our website.
Please include details:
- Date (if known),
- Caption, etc.